What's new

Welcome to Download Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

new member looking for games trades/exchanges

nicksavage1981

Normal Users
Reaction score
Website
drive.google.com
Hi everyone. This is Nick from Hellas.

this is my list of games. all old games (from the pre HD era) are in english audio,dvd format, unless listed otherwise (for example avi ,mp4 etc).
a lot of the old games (before 1994) are from network master tapes/fifa archives,so they have very high quality.

i am looking for WC games, euro games and a few champions league/uefa cup finals/semifinals. i mostly need english audio and true dvd format(not avi convrted to dvd etc) in the highest quality for the old games or remastered upscaled hd versions , and i need HD quality for the new era, but i can accept other formats or other language for rare versions.

i also do collect basketball as well (actually i have more than 10.000 basketball games) in case somebody is interested.

i'm always looking for trades/games exchanges. i'm not selling or buying. only trading.
thanks

nicksavage1981

Normal Users
Reaction score
Website
drive.google.com
i know it. i was also a member of all sports tv too when it existed.
i emailed a member of the staff who was also a member of the all sports tv staff back then,and that we used to talk very often and told him i wanna join all football tv ,but he never replied to me.
anyway they have too many restrictions if i understood google's translate, they ask for way too many details in their template ,too many limitations, i don't speak spanish, and i doubt i'll find what i need (i'm looking for english dvd or hd versions of WC and euro games and some Hellas national team games in greek). i think they'll mostly have spanish versions and most of them will be compressed avi,mp4 etc,just like all sports tv.
is this correct or am i wrong?

nicksavage1981

Normal Users
Reaction score
Website
drive.google.com
i 'd like to post a general comment.
what is wrong with people today?
why don't you guys send your lists and just offer links that are floating around and most of them seem pretty common?

i posted my list and i had 4 pms and it was almost a complete waste of time.
people trying to offer what they want (because it was already uploaded by them or just exist in public forums) instead of sending their lists ,and they were very persistant ,and also some of them sent wrong info. others just wanna sell,despite me stating "not buing or selling" from the start.

one of them even reported a file of mine in google!!!! i uploaded in google drive a free software in order to help him create samples and educate him(that software costs and i sent him a free version with a crack) and i got an email by google that my file has been reported.....!!!

aren't there any serious new traders/collectors?
i might be new in collecting football/soccer but i've been trading basketball for almost 15 years and i'm very serious about trading.i don't wanna waste anybody's time and i don't anybody wasting my time.

Jesus Christ...

Last edited:

nicksavage1981

Normal Users
Reaction score
Website
drive.google.com

username

Normal Users
Reaction score
i 'd like to post a general comment.
what is wrong with people today?
(...)

one of them even reported a file of mine in google!!!! i uploaded in google drive a free software in order to help him create samples and educate him(that software costs and i sent him a free version with a crack) and i got an email by google that my file has been reported.....!!!
(...)

I just had the same experience (Mediafire and Video, not Google and Software). But I do trust my trading partner - so my explanation is: Upload Filters.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8