What's new

Welcome to Download Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Fullmatch Statement about Trading and Selling Football Matches

peekaboo1989

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Since some people are not following the rules , here is Fullmatch statement to prevent further issues.
From now on , the people that want to sell their matches , are just allowed to make a topic in the Marketplace.If you make a topic outside the Marketplace , your topic will be immediately deleted.
If you have any requests, simply make a topic in the request section. any requests topic outside the request section will be deleted.
Do not trade with the people that are not trusted , if you are looking for a safe trade you can send your links to me, and then I will send the links to both parties.
If you have been scammed by someone , send your proof to me and I will ban the scammer to make our forum a better and safer place.
Make sure to follow the rules to prevent being banned from our forum.

Last edited:

Grand17

Normal Users
Reaction score
Since some people are not following the rules , here is Fullmatch statement to prevent further issues.
From now on , the people that want to sell their matches , are just allowed to make a topic in the Marketplace.If you make a topic outside the Marketplace , your topic will be immediately deleted.
If you have any requests, simply make a topic in the request section. any requests topic outside the request section will be deleted.
Do not trade with the people that are not trusted , if you are looking for a safe trade you can send your links to me, and then I will send the links to both parties.
If you have been scammed by someone , send your proof to me and I will ban the scammer to make our forum a better and safer place.
Banned sngtv then.....

peekaboo1989

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I have started to ban the users that spam in our forum.
Stop posting those 4k threads or you will be banned forever.

Reactions: tex

Sneyk

Normal Users
Reaction score
This forum is missing a "delete thread" button. Wouldn't it be possible to add?

Xhejsti

Normal Users
Reaction score
Now you guys can't post 4k full matches ?

peekaboo1989

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Some stupid people still insist to post 4k topics , I have been kind to them not to ban them so far.
If you keep posting these 4k topics I won't be that kind anymore.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8