What's new

Welcome to Download Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

EVERY FIFA WORLD CUP GAME IN HISTORY FOR FREE AT 1080P

LeoMessi

Normal Users
Reaction score
people are still asking for world cup games and willing to pay for it!

stop right know, if you stil don't know, fifa has launched a new free platform called fifa plus (FIFA+)

they wants to release every world cup game ever recorded in history

including un20 and un17 world cups, and even beach football and footstall world cups...

until this moment you can watch all games from 1990 to 2018 on fifa plus

and all finals since 1966, and so many knockout phase games since 1966

along with highlights for hundreds of games, also there are official world cup documentary films

not only that, they have such amazing original documentary movies and series with subtitles in many languages

if you are looking for a specific old game and can't find it, it's because the platform is still new

they are upgrading their library every month, so the contents keeps getting bigger

just keep checking again in the next months, as said they want to provide all games that have ever being recorded under fifa tournaments

the games available at 1080p, but if your bandwidth is not fast enough the resolution would drop and shift automatically

go to the link down below, then click on "ARCHIVE" and filter which type of competition you are looking for

if you want to check their documentaries, click on "ORIGINALS"

FIFA+ is available also as an app, You are welcome.

Last edited:

tec181

Normal Users
Reaction score
The question is how to download

archieb

Normal Users
Reaction score
It's quite easy. For example a firefox addon called 'video downloadhelper' will do.
That addon doesn't work for me on Fifa. Any other suggestions that have worked for you?

tex

Normal Users
Reaction score
Thanks. No idea how that works but I'll take a look at it.
pm me if you need some help. If you aren't comfortable with installing python they have a windows version also.

nerf42

Normal Users
Reaction score
Thanks. No idea how that works but I'll take a look at it.
It's a bit complicated at first because there is no buttons to click (but once you know how to do it, it's very good. I use it all the time). Another addon I can recomend is 'the stream detector'. Haven't tested it on FIFA.

Perfect Hattrick

Normal Users
Reaction score

Alex88

Normal Users
Reaction score
It's a bit complicated at first because there is no buttons to click (but once you know how to do it, it's very good. I use it all the time). Another addon I can recomend is 'the stream detector'. Haven't tested it on FIFA.
Have you been able to download any videos this way? Means the full matches of fifa?

Alex88

Normal Users
Reaction score
people are still asking for world cup games and willing to pay for it!

stop right know, if you stil don't know, fifa has launched a new free platform called fifa plus (FIFA+)

they wants to release every world cup game ever recorded in history

including un20 and un17 world cups, and even beach football and footstall world cups...

until this moment you can watch all games from 1990 to 2018 on fifa plus

and all finals since 1966, and so many knockout phase games since 1966

along with highlights for hundreds of games, also there are official world cup documentary films

not only that, they have such amazing original documentary movies and series with subtitles in many languages

if you are looking for a specific old game and can't find it, it's because the platform is still new

they are upgrading their library every month, so the contents keeps getting bigger

just keep checking again in the next months, as said they want to provide all games that have ever being recorded under fifa tournaments

the games available at 1080p, but if your bandwidth is not fast enough the resolution would drop and shift automatically

go to the link down below, then click on "ARCHIVE" and filter which type of competition you are looking for

if you want to check their documentaries, click on "ORIGINALS"

FIFA+ is available also as an app, You are welcome.

Have you been able to download any of its videos in 1080p?

nerf42

Normal Users
Reaction score
Have you been able to download any videos this way? Means the full matches of fifa?
Yes! A combination of 'the stream detector' and yt-dlp worked very well

nicksavage1981

Normal Users
Reaction score
Website
drive.google.com
does the search bar work for you guys?

the site seems kind of a mess to me. no sections ,no nothing.

does it have all WC games since 1966 in english?

we're missing some games in english

nerf42

Normal Users
Reaction score

nicksavage1981

Normal Users
Reaction score
Website
drive.google.com
@nerf42

thanks
this kind of search works. unfortunatelly they don't have all games from 1970 or 1974 etc, and most important they don't have commentary in all of them, especially in those 3-4 games that we miss english commentary,but we can't have it all.as far as quality it doesn't add anything to the master versions that most serious collectors have, but if someone has average quality versions ,like avi etc from sports trackers, then it's a definite upgrade

Golden

Normal Users
Reaction score
Which games from World Cup 1970-1974 that you need in English commentary??
I think World cup 1998 quality is much more better than the one most of the collectors have

nicksavage1981

Normal Users
Reaction score
Website
drive.google.com
Which games from World Cup 1970-1974 that you need in English commentary??
I think World cup 1998 quality is much more better than the one most of the collectors have
i agree for the most of part of 1998 WC games. our copies aren't that good. and it's obvious why. because it's our tapes.
for 1970,1974,1978 etc it's mostly the fifa or network archives.can't compare our tapes with the archives.

the missing games in english commentary are the following

germany morocco
italy mexico

w.germany chile 1st half
bulagaria uruguay

netherlands peru

1982.06.19 Group 3 Belgium - El Salvador
peru cameroon
w.germany austria

bulgaria s.korea first 60min
1986.06.12 World Cup Group D Spain v Algeria 3-0
1986.06.04 Group B Paraguay v Iraq 1-0
1986.06.08 Group B Belgium v Iraq 2-1
Morocco v Portugal

i hope i didn't forget any of them

Last edited:

sinfony

Normal Users
Reaction score
They've put fake crowd noise on to some of them.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8